LG WebOs 2
In case that it is not configured for the first time, you must do a Factory Reset, if this is not the case, skip step 1.
1. Factory Reset
How to do a Factory Reset
2. Initial screen setup
- Once the screen is connected to the router by cable, select:
- Advanced Options > Network. Wired will appear
- If wired setup is not possible (location router/coverage), it will be configured via WIFI. Select:
- Advanced Options > Network > WIFI
- Go back and select:
- General > Timer
- Check that all 4 sections are OFF
- Go back. Press the Setting button on the remote until the banner appears at the top right of the screen
- Then press the combination 8080 and press OK. The WebOS configuration window will then appear.
- Configure the following options:
- Application launch Mode: Local
- Fully Qualified Domain Name: On
- In the address bar:
Application type: IPK
Local Application upgrade: Remote > Confirm > OK (the screen must be connected to the Internet, otherwise an error message will appear).
3. Installing the Admira Player
It is very important to write all the characters. The validity of the URL may depend on LG firmware updates, so if it does not work, you must ask Admira Technical Support for an alternative URL for the application.
After these steps, the installation of the Admira Player on WebOS and the initial screen setup will have been completed. If everything has been set up correctly, after restarting the screen, the Admira Player will automatically run in the foreground, and the Login screen will appear to link the screen to your project.